2012년 3월 18일 일요일

Drama and Music


          On March 26, MIT is going to hold a festival with drama and music. Upper graders will showcase their own dramas. The music festival is opened to anyone so lots of people will be playing in there. I am also joining the music festival and drama festival. I like playing and listening to music, so I decided to join. For drama festival, I was not willing to do it but I had no choice. I'm preparing for both performances and this is a great opportunity. I will play piano and cello and I will also be the main role in the drama. I am not good at playing piano but I like playing piano, so decided to play. This is the song I'm gonna play and I hope I and audience will enjoy.   

댓글 3개:

  1. You can still back out from the play if you wish to. I'll find someone who can play Evan. :)

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Ms. I just want to say something after reading your comment. I think you got my point wrong. Ms... until now I don't know why but I can't commit to the role of Evan 100%, but I Ms. I really tried to do better next time and I listen to your comments when I was acting and I tried to follow it. I wasn't thinking of my willingness when I was acting. I don't know it wasn't enough, but I was sad hear quitting my role. I am sorry to make a comment, but really this was what I felt.

      삭제
  2. You don't have to be sorry for stating how you feel. I honor honesty more than anything and if some things need to be clarified, then even better.

    I get your point and I was just giving you an option because when I asked you before, you said you were ok with the role. Anyway, if you just take one pause every time you do a scene and forget and let go of your shyness, you will be able to do it better. Good luck! :)

    답글삭제