2012년 3월 5일 월요일

Last week's event


Last Week In English, we practiced our play a lot and it was tiring.  I got the main role of our drama, so I had to practice a lot and It was tiring. It was really a new experience for me because this made me confuse who I am in real life. I sometimes suffered being Evangelious also in real life and this made me like the character in Dr.Jekyll and Hyde. In the Last week, I think I improved a lot in my action and my emphasis, but I think I still have to work on my projection. When we start rehearsing after exams, I have to work up to my 100% to reach the standard of Gino:)

In Social studies, We reviewed for the final exam. T.Melvin told us he will give 120 questions in the exam and also told us he will give some questions in the Exam to help us pass. He gave us the review sheet and I was amazed by it's awfully magnificently hyper mega difficult exam. But for now, I have to study for my oral defense. 

In math, I do not remember what happen but I think Sir.Echo had some absences. 

To wrap up last week, We just practiced the play. And this week will be much harder with exams. Lets do this guys :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기