2012년 2월 27일 월요일

Tom's birthday

Don't post these ugly pictures :((((((((((



      This Saturday, we celebrated Tom's birthday. We celebrated his birthday on Friday with dismissal of Solomon, Jacob and Kevin. It was quite messy, so Tom decided to celebrate it again. Ms.Mae and T.Lyle came and Unidentified teacher came. For the students, Me, Sam, John, Robin, Tony, Gino, JF, Renzo, Jerry, Mika, Anthony and of course Tom. Me and Sam were late but they were just starting. I think every body is good at following Philippine time. After that we began eating. I liked chicken in shakeys because it was salty and crispy. I like salty and sweet foods and I enjoyed them. After that, Me and Sam went to check the movie schedule because we had to go to guitar lesson. Guitar lesson was 4 and the movie was 2:45 so I couldn't watch the movie. I told this to Robin because we played in the arcade together. Me and Sam wasted our time there by eating ice cream and playing the basketball throwing thingy. I was little bit sorry because i had to leave in the middle, but I think he appreciated my true love. Thank you Tom and maybe someday I will buy you.      

댓글 1개: