2012년 2월 19일 일요일

Overcoming Temptation


The title might look too great or big, but this is what I felt that day. Let me explain everything that happened on that day.

First, it was friday and the day I had to attend workshop for acting because I was picked to do main roll. First in the morning, it was math and T.Echo didn't come because he went to mtop, so I was relaxing and playing chess with John. Unfortunately, Andrey Kwon came and saw us playing. We immediatly stopped playing and he didn't say anything. He caught some people sleeping and he sent them out. After that class, I went to attend the workshop. The 9th graders attended this were me, Sam, Jason, Mika, Monica and Inaro. At first, I listen to the speaker and tried to follow, but before in Subic, I learn how act from korean actor so I thought this was common sense and got bored. I beared it until lunch time and came back. I was sitting behind the fan because i didn't want to be called, that time I was so bored and was looking for Sam but I was not able to find him. I think I waited for him like 20 minutes but he didn't come. I told Jason to check out downstares and Jason agreed. We went to 9A classroom and Sam was there doing his hw for academy. Sam told me to play chess with him, so I agreed with contentment because it was really boaring upstars. I don't know about Jason, but I think he went back right away. We started playing chess and after 5 minutes, Ms.Mae came and caught us playing and said "You guys stay here and just play chess". After hearing that, I told sam to stop and go to upstair, but he was really concentrating on his next move to move knight or pawn.I told him again that we shoud not play chess anymore but he disagreed. He said she said play chess so we should keep playing chess. I just cleaned the chessboard and said lets just stay here and think about what to do. He continued doing his hw for academy and I was just sitting down. At that time, I saw 9th grader going upstair and I followed them and went upstar. When I went to upstair, Ms.Mae said I should go to down stair and keep playing chess. When I heard that, I didn't know what to do and went to downstair. I told this to Sam and Sam said "That's what I told you Yushin". 10 minutes later, It was a break time for the workshop. The workshop people came down and they were resting. After the break, I told sam that we should hide and attend the workshop because I knew Ms.Mae would get more angry if we just stayed in the classroom. Sam agreed and we hide and went into the workshop. I was hiding behind Inaro and went in. After this, nothing special happend but I saw Ms.Mae talking with Mtop people and I was thinking that they are talking about me and Sam.. Later It was time for people who attended to workshop to be awarded. At first, I thought I will not get the award because I was not worth it, but unexpectly She gave us the award. Later I forgot to bring that again, but I at least got it. Ms.Mae and we had a talk after school and this is the whole story of that day.

That was long....... From now, I will tell my fellings about this.

In life, we have to do some things that we don't want to do. I sholud have listen eventhough it was boaring. Second, this is degrading my self. Eventhouht If I do so many things that is good, with one bad thing people might think that I'm not a good person. Third, I have to respect other. I should have respect the lecturer and Ms.Mae who gave this oppertunity to me. Lastly, I can not let people see god with my bad things. I have to  show sincerity to others because my little bad move can disgrade god. This was long but I promise you things like this will not be happenin again MS.MAE :(
   

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기