2012년 2월 13일 월요일

Wrapping up of things from the beginning until now

Hi I'm Yushin and I'm newbie here:-] I just moved here this quarter and I feel had already been here for a long time. First, let me introduce my self.

Gender: Male

Hobby: listening to music, doing sports, playing instruments, reading books

Nationality: Korean

This is basic information about me and I will now begin about how I think about this new school

I went to Brent Subic before and when I heard moving to other school, my first thought was Why? My parents told me that I have to study TOEFL and things like that in manila. So my next question was why? They said I'm going to study in MIT. I was really surprised happy because I thought I am going to US, but that was my misunderstanding.
I was going to MIT in manila!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I was little upset and worried because I was moving to a new place. I was doing a lot of sports and music in there, so i was kind of feeling that I'm betraying my band and my team. With a lot of worries and complain, I came here.

When I started  going school here, It was little disappointing because it had less activities. But as the time passed I began to like the studying style and the schools easier life. From now on I will study hard, not sleep during class(maybe) and work hard in everything to reach my goal. I will get the merit card this quater and maybe gold :))))))

댓글 2개: