2012년 2월 20일 월요일

Goals in Life

     Did you ever had dreams to be a Superstar? Many of us have goals in our life, and as our life goes on, it changes. 

    When I was young, I wanted to be a policeman because they are brave and fights for justice. One day, I saw movie about a policeman having hard time interrogating people and catching people, so I decided not to become a policeman. Next, it was soccer player. Most of my friends wanted to become soccer player, so I followed the trend(?) and wanted to become a soccer player. After that, I realized I was bad in soccer and better in baseball. So what's next, I changed my dream to become a baseball player. I told this to my father and showed me the work schedule of the professional baseball player. After seeing that, I didn't know what to do. My parents wanted me to become a doctor, but I hate blood so I didn't wanted to do it. Now I have some possibilities of my dream. 

    First, I want to become a Science branch manager in Samsung. I want to develop and discover new form of energy. Also, I want to be sent to other country as the manager of the Samsung in the country because this will give me more freedom and new adventure.

   Second, I also want to become a professor of good universities because I will feel proud when I send students to world with a lot of knowledge. I will also feel proud when they come back with great achievement. When teaching, I can also experiment with my students to discover something or develop something.  


댓글 1개:

  1. You know how to organize your thoughts well. I just feel like the entry is incomplete... There is no conclusion. You can do better! :)

    답글삭제