2012년 5월 7일 월요일

How to combat discrimination?

People discriminate with a lot of things.


1. Gender


2. Disability


3. Aperance


4. Money


5. Color of skin


6. Age


7. statues


8. Religion 


9. Who has disease 

I will write reflection after watching a video 



It was so touching to see this video because I didn't know discrimination was happening. 
I really didn't know that people were so discriminating even me. I can not say I will stop discrimination because in my heart, it is doing it, but I try to not show it because this makes others feel bad.  

The world has different point of views and there is no good view and wrong view. That is why people saying whites are better than black without specifying that it's just your point of view is bad. Yes, this applies to every discrimination around the world. We can not say you are wrong because every body has different point of view, but one thing is if you discriminate a thing or a person, why do you tell the world about it. 

Now, How to combat these problems? 

1. Write a lot of posters and play the anti discrimination videos to make them touched and make them think how thing that they do affects people. 

2. Make a rule on discrimination to make people forced to do it 

3. Make a place to report discrimination. People should tell they are getting discriminated or not.

4.  Teachers should treat everybody equally.



I don't wish that the world will be a place without discrimination. I just wish that people would not show they are discriminating. I  just want to share a video to end my talk 




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기