2012년 5월 12일 토요일

Last Week

Huah,,,, Time flies! It has been 6 month I went to MIT and it feels like I'm just new here. When I first came here I was quiet and just studied, but now, I think I changed a lot. People around me really helped me to settle in the place. When I first went to Brent, I couldn't talk with them because I didn't know any English. I am happy that I moved here because I study here. I always got GPA of 3.5 in Brent and didn't go up. The reason why I got grades like that and didn't go up was because I didn't study. I didn't study because there were so many clubs that I can join that made me concentrate in other things. I joined Soccer team, ,other sports team  and also band and orchestra. I didn't concentrate on my studies but did concentrated on my clubs. My father then decided that I have to study so he moved me here. 6 month was like a journey and this journey had happy moments and sad moments. I think this journey was something that made who I am and I want to keep my journey as a memory and start a new one with another adventure. We have one more week left and I think we should study hard and have what we want to have. I heard some of us is leaving to other school or other countries. I don't think this is it and I wish I will meet them in the future. Did I talk to long? :)  

This week will be our last week and lets do it guys!!!(portfolios ㅠㅠ)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기