2012년 5월 6일 일요일

Last Week

Last week, there were a lot of long tests and quiz. We had long test in Science, English, Math and Social Science. Why all together? ㅠㅠ The grades I got was good except English. I didn't study hard for English because I was cramming with a lot of things. Also Today, I think I have to cram,,,,, I have to do my SS homework, Science homework, English homework. I also have to study for my English quizzes. I am now thinking should I do the extra credit work or not....,. I have to also prepare for my upcoming final exam and aksi portfolio for Math and English. ahahahahah.......... ok Now I will tell what I have to do until vacation.



1. Check my grades and improve it




2. Always try my best




3. Don't cram(but I'm cramming rgt now ㅠ )
4. Study and do Homeworks



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기