2012년 4월 29일 일요일

Upcoming Week


         

















  This coming week will be a disaster because it has a lot of long tests and projects. Long test is really tiring to take because it's long,,,,,,, Science, Math,English and SS have long test and also we have to submit our mandarin and SS project.,,,,, I think I am good at cramming, but I think this cram will not be easy. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think 4th quarter is really short and can be easy to get grade but also has high possibility to get low grade because one test affects our grade a lot. Next Next week is our final exam and I should start studying from now on. I am thinking that I should study now for my subjects and just review what I studied everyday to not forget. I think I also have to make my condition good because I am having a headache now because of lack of sleep(:))))))  I think Chemistry teacher is ok but I think the subject itself needs a lot of time to study and reason why we are not doing well in chemistry is because we don't study. Honestly I rarely study for my chemisty tests because I don't know what to study. I will try to study hard for chemistry and also SS because there will be a lot of memorization. I think I should solve a lot of exercises by myself in studying for chemistry and math. Now, I will study for my science and SS long test tomorrow.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기