2012년 4월 1일 일요일

Mission Vision Week




               This Week was the Mission Vision Week and a lot of things happened. On Monday, We had our play festival and I think I was not good. I was good when audience didn't react, but when audience reacted to me, I also couldn't  stop my self from laughting. I think I should learn how to always be in character and to control myself. On Tuesday, We had our music festival and I also joined there. I played guitar and cello. I think I played without a mistake, but Sam had some problem kk. Sam said he will practice more and perform the same song again next year kkkk. I really enjoyed music festival and want to do it again next year. On Wednesday, we had our regular class. On Thursday, we had our Class Booth, and we were indecisive and couldn't choose what to do. At the end, We decided to just do messenger booth. I didn't expected to earn a lot of money, but a lot of effort in advertising made people to buy it. I received one message from T.Sharon I don't still understand what is written there because it was in mandarin. On Friday, We did MITIS challenge and it was really hard. They asked me questions that were really crazy :$) I think It was really a fun week and I hope we do this one lots of times.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기