2012년 4월 1일 일요일

Rest


This week is a break and I wanted to spend it really quietly because it is commemorating god, but my friends wanted to see me, so I am going Clark for my short vacation. I'm going to Fontana and it is a water park.  http://www.fontanaleisureparks.com/. I think rest between studies are important. I'm going to tell why  

                                                                         Increase Efficiency
If you rest, You can finish work 2x faster. So how good is that, rest and work but 2x faster. 





Release Stress
Stress both takes a lot of energy and is also not healthy for the body, so you should get rid of them. Best way is to do things that you like and rest. 






                                                                         Make you Happy


when you are enjoying your rest time, you forget what had happened to you, so it makes you happy and make your endorphin flow again

Guys, Enjoy your Break. Hope you enjoy the song I'm listing rgt now. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기