2012년 4월 14일 토요일

Report Cards

In this Week, we got our report card. I wasn't thinking of getting the report card because I was really tired after submitting my social project(I learned to do things earlyㅠㅠ). When I saw my report card, it was not bad until I saw my science grade. Our classmates struggled in science this quarter including me. I think the topic about gas law was easy but topic about atoms were hard. I think this coming quarter will be more hard because we are doing organic chemistry. It is really complicated, so I decided to study before the lesson. The goal in this quarter is to get all grades higher  then A- . I really wish that I could get A or A+ in science to improve my grade for this semester. I want to go to College of Engineering, and I have to get good grade in Science and Math. I will lessen my time of playing games and wasting my time to study even one minute. I think change is made when we try and I will try. 

댓글 1개: