2012년 4월 22일 일요일

Malcolm X

               Today, I watched the movie called "Malcolm X". First, I watched it in English but it was hard to understand them, so I downloaded Korean subtitle and watched the movie. I found the movie interesting because the movie was about raacism. The movie seem tragic because Malcom died from his preacher. The Muhammad guy was really bad because he betrayed malcom. In this movie I learned the behavior of human due to him. The movie was easy to understand and I learned a lot from it. I also learned things that white did to black in 20 century. But what bad thing about this movie is that it is 3 hours long ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ. I almost slept during some parts, but at last I enjoyed the movie.
             I will tell you the basic summary. Starts with Malcolm making his hair straight to look like white. He goes to a club and meets white woman and have an appointment :) But later, He and his friend and white woman was caught doing a robbery and they go to prison. The two black boys are sent to jail for 8years and the others stayed for a year. After coming out, he decides to work for muhammad and be a agitator for black movement. He works hard but his fame made muhammad to use it and he felt betrayed. He still works hard being an agitator but he was shot by muhammad later.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기