2012년 4월 25일 수요일

Jazz

            I take cello lesson every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. I started playing cello as a kid and I was forced to do it because my mother was Violinist. Nowadays, something really came to help my nothingness to my music life. That is called Jazz. First, My father told me to learn guitar because I wanted to learn it because it was cool. When I was learning, I met a lot kind of music. Something that came to my heart was jazz. It touched my heart and I wanted to do it. That time, I was doing clarinet in Brent and I wanted to change my instrument because I began to like jazz. That's why I started learning Contrabass. I impressed other with my Contrabass, so people suggested that I should play Bass guitar. I learned it and join the band. The name of the band was Jazz Holic. The Band Included Bass, First Guitar, Second Guitar, Saxophone Vocal and Keyboard. The vocalist had really unique voice and I liked her voice. From then on, I loveeeeee Jazz. When improvising a song, you get to feel the music. But something happened today. I take cello lessen and I decided to quit cello because I really don't like it as my hobby(It looks cool but it's not cool:( My father told this to my teacher and the teacher taught me with kind of dissapointeness. After the lessen, my father and my teacher wanted me to continue learning it because they said it will be helpful in my future. I disagreed them saying that I should have a right to choose my type of music because they said Jazz is music is music that is only played in Bar. I was disappointed but I told my father I can't continue something that I don't like and he said OK. I really want to continue doing Jazz. I want to introduce my favorite jazz songs.


Just The Two Of Us

Take Five              
     

댓글 3개:

  1. Not that you're asking for it, but in my opinion, each kind of music has its own beauty. Jazz is soulful but classical is as well. I think you should still take cello lessons... HAHA! It's a beautiful instrument. :p

    답글삭제
  2. I heard people who plays Jazz are romantic lovers! haha :D

    답글삭제